Translation Exercise – 3
English Skill Building – 40
ଓଡ଼ିଆରୁ ଇଂରାଜୀକୁ ଅନୁବାଦ କରିବା ଶିଖନ୍ତୁ।
हिंदी से अंग्रेजी में अनुबाद करना सीखें।
Translate the following sentences in Odia and Hindi to English
୧. ଗତ ଆକ୍ରମଣପରେ ପ୍ରଧାନମନ୍ତ୍ରୀଙ୍କର ସୁରକ୍ଷା ବଢ଼ାଇ ଦିଆହୋଇଛି।
୨. ଆତତାୟୀ ପଛରେ ପୋଲିସବାବୁ ଜୋରରେ ପିଛାକଲେ।
୩. କିଛି ଦୂରପରେ ଆତତାୟୀ ଭାବିଲା ଖସିବା ଅସମ୍ଭବ।
୪. କିଛି ଖସିଯିବାର ବାଟନଦେଖି ନିଜକୁ ଆତ୍ମସମର୍ପଣ କରିଦେଲା।
୫. ସିଏ ଜାଣିଥିଲା ଆତ୍ମସମର୍ପଣ ନକଲେ ପୋଲିସ ତାକୁ ଗୁଳିକରି ମାରିଦେବେ।
୬. ପୋଲିସ ତାକୁ ହାତକଡ଼ା ପକାଇ ଦେଲେ ଓ ସାଏଁକିନା ଜିପରେ ବସାଇ ଛୁଟି ଗଲେ।
୭. ତା’ପରଦିନ ଅତତାୟୀକୁ କୋର୍ଟରେ ହାଜର କରାହେଲା।
୮. ତାକୁ ଦେଖିବାକୁ ପ୍ରବଳ ଭିଡ ହୋଇଥିଲା।
1. पिछले हमले के बाद प्रधानमंत्री की सुरक्षा बढ़ा दी गई है।
2. पुलिसवाले ने आततायी का पीछा किया।
3. कुछ दूरी के बाद आततायी को लगा कि बचना असंभव है।
4. बिना किसी भागने के रास्ता देख खुदको आत्मसमर्पित कर दिया।
5. उसको पता था कि अगर उसने आत्मसमर्पण नहीं किया तो पुलिस उसे गोली मार देगी।
6. पुलिस ने उसे हथकड़ी लगा दी और तेजी से जीप में बैठाकर ले गई।
7. अगले दिन आततायी को अदालत में पेश किया गया।
8. उसे देखने के लिए भारी भीड़ उमड़ पड़ी।
English Translation Answers
1. The prime minister’s security has been beefed up.
The last attack leads to heightened security for the prime minister.
Security around the prime minister bolstered after the last attack.
Iron-clad security now protects the prime minister after the last attack.
2. Answer 2 . The police went on a hot pursuit for the assailant.
The police were hot on the trails of the assassin.
The police conducted a vigorous search for the assassin.
3. After some time, the assailant felt escaping the chase was not possible.
Not long after, the assassin felt throwing the police off the scent was not feasible any more.
It didn’t long for the assassin to conclude that evading the police was no longer possible.
4. He surrendered after discovering that all options to escape had vanished.
He gave himself up when he felt that cutting through the police dragnet was impossible.
Finding that all escape doors were closed for him, he decided to give himself in.
With all escape routes choked, he decided to surrender.
5. He knew the police would fell him when he surrendered.
He knew the police would shoot him dead, if he surrendered.
He knew he would lose his life at the hands of the police if he surrendered.
6. The police handcuffed him and whisked him away in their jeep.
7. The assassin was produced before a court the next day.
8. A large crowd had gathered to see him.
People in large numbers converged on the court the next day.
ଅନ୍ୟ ଓଡ଼ିଆରୁ ଇଂରାଜୀ ଅନୁବାଦ ଅନୁଶୀଳନିଗୁଡିକ ପାଇଁ ଏଠାରେ କ୍ଲିକ କରନ୍ତୁ।
अन्य हिंदी से अंग्रेजी में अनुबाद के अनुशीलनि के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे।